Consulate General of Albania in Seoul, South Korea
Consulate General of Albania in Seoul, South Korea, located at 501 Enigmaville, 201 Dogok-dong Kangnam-ku. View address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address501 Enigmaville, 201 Dogok-dong Kangnam-ku
- 02 3462 6464, 02 730 540
- 02 736 5406
- [email protected]
Please call the Consulate General of Albania in Seoul, South Korea, at 02 3462 6464, 02 730 540 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Head of Mission
Kyung Won Lee, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Albania without a visa. The most common types of Albania visas are the following.
Visa Type “C” (Short stay visa)
- Visa for tourism
- Visa for tourism, invited by an Albanian tourism agency
- Visa for scientific, sports, cultural, and humanitarian reasons
- Visa for an official visit
- Visa for medical reasons
- Visa for professional, commercial, and business purposes
Visa Type “D” (Long-stay visa)
- Visa for economic (D/AE), professional (D/AP), commercial (D/AT), employment (D/APU) activities
- Visa for study purposes (D/ST)
- Family reunion visa (D/BF)
- Visa for humanitarian or religious activities(D/VHF)
- Diplomatic visa or visa service (D/DS)
- Visa for seasonal employment purposes (D/SP)
- Visa for humanitarian reasons (D/H)
Diplomatic missions of Albania in neighbouring countries/regions of South Korea:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 30 August 2021 at 05:30 AM (EST).