Embassy of Algeria in Baghdad, Iraq
Embassy AddressDaoudi 613/14/13
- +964 154 13 824
- +962 646 189 39
Please call Embassy of Algeria in Baghdad, Iraq at +964 154 13 824 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Algeria in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Civil registration
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Algeria without a visa. The most common types of Algeria visas are the following.
- Tourist or visitor visa
- Business visa
- Official or diplomatic visa
- Work visa
- Temporary work visa
- Student visa
- Family visa
- Medical visa
- Media visa
- Cultural visa
Diplomatic missions of Algeria in neighbouring countries/regions of Iraq:
- Manama, Bahrain (Embassy)
- Tehran, Iran (Embassy)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Beirut, Lebanon (Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman (Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar (Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
- Sana'a, Yemen (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Algeria in Baghdad, Iraq. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 08 August 2021, at 02:17 PM (EST).