Consulate General of the United States in Peshawar, Pakistan
Consulate General of the United States in Peshawar, Pakistan, located at 11, Hospital Road. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Address11, Hospital Road
- +92 91 526 8800
- +92 91 527 6712, +92 91 528 4171
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Consulate General of the United States in Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issues first-time passports
- Renews expired passports
- Amends passports to show change of name; validity, or to correct errors
- Selective Service Registration
- Renunciation of U.S. nationality
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA)
- Emergency help for U.S. Citizens traveling abroad
Head of Mission
Panfilo Marquez, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to United States without a visa. The most common types of United States visas are the following.
- Business/Tourist visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Exchange visitor visa
- Transit/Ship crew visa
- Religious worker visa
- Domestic employee visa
- Journalist and media visa
- Treaty traders and treaty investors visa
- Family-based immigration
- Fiancé(e) visa (K-1)
- Religious workers visa
- Employment-based immigration
- Diversity visa (DV)
- Returning resident visa (SB-1)
Besides Consulate General of the United States in Peshawar, Pakistan United States also has 3 representations in the following cities of Pakistan:
Diplomatic missions of United States in neighbouring countries/regions of Pakistan:
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 20 February 2023 at 09:29 AM (EST).