Embassy of the United States in Helsinki, Finland
Embassy of the United States in Helsinki, Finland, located at Itäinen Puistotie 14 B. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United States, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressItäinen Puistotie 14 B
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of the United States in Helsinki, Finland.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issues first-time passports
- Renews expired passports
- Amends passports to show change of name; validity, or to correct errors
- Selective Service Registration
- Renunciation of U.S. nationality
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA)
- Emergency help for U.S. Citizens traveling abroad
Head of Mission
Douglas Hickey, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to United States without a visa. The most common types of United States visas are the following.
- Business/Tourist visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Exchange visitor visa
- Transit/Ship crew visa
- Religious worker visa
- Domestic employee visa
- Journalist and media visa
- Treaty traders and treaty investors visa
- Family-based immigration
- Fiancé(e) visa (K-1)
- Religious workers visa
- Employment-based immigration
- Diversity visa (DV)
- Returning resident visa (SB-1)
Diplomatic missions of United States in neighbouring countries/regions of Finland:
Finland in United States
Finland has 31 representations in the following cities:
This pie chart shows worldwide diplomatic missions of United States by type
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of the United States in Helsinki, Finland. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 September 2022 at 08:54 AM (EST).