Embassy of the United States in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Embassy of the United States in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia located at 376 Jalan Tun Razak. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United States or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address376 Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur
- +60 3 2168 5000
- +60 3 2148 5801
- Non-immigrant Visa Inquiries:
Immigrant Visa Inquiries (Including K and V visas):
American Citizen Services Inquiries:
Public Affairs Section
- Monday to Friday: 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
Help us to improve
Diplomatic missions of United States in neighbouring countries of Malaysia:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei(Embassy)
- Jakarta, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Denpasar, Indonesia(Consular Agency)
- Surabaya, Indonesia(Consulate General)
- Vientiane, Laos(Embassy)
- Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore(Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Consulate)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Consulate General)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Embassy)
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia(Embassy)
- Medan, Indonesia(Consulate)
- Dili, East Timor(Embassy)
Most common services American diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are two main categories of U.S. visas: 1. Nonimmigrant visas 2. Immigrant visas. Non-immigrant visa application from DS-160, available at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv. Learn about getting a U.S. Visa.
Applying for a new passport, renewing a passport, emergency passports, adding pages, etc. Application for U.S. passport.
Emergencies (U.S. citizens)
Arrest, missing persons, medical emergencies, death, sending money to a friend or relative, etc. Register your trip at Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Registering the birth of a U.S. citizen abroad, voting services, U. S. Taxes, etc.
Notary and affidavits
Affidavits, income affidavit, power of attorney, acknowledgement of signature, etc.
Safety & Travel information
Learn about your destination or get latest warnings and advisories.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above. You may contact the office of overseas citizen services for more details.