Embassy of the United States in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Embassy of the United States in Tashkent, Uzbekistan located at 3 Moyqorghon Street, 5th Block. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United States or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address3 Moyqorghon Street, 5th Block
- +998 71 120 5450
- +998 71 120 6335
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of the United States in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issues first time passports
- Renews expired passports
- Amends passports to show change of name; validity, or to correct errors
- Selective Service Registration: American citizen males between the ages of 18-25. Register on-line at www.sss.gov
- Renunciation of U.S. nationality
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA)
- Emergency help for U.S. Citizens traveling abroad
Head of Mission
Daniel Rosenblum, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel United States without a visa. The most common types of United States visas are the following.
- Business/Tourist visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Exchange visitor visa
- Transit/Ship crew visa
- Religious worker visa
- Domestic employee visa
- Journalist and media visa
- Treaty traders and treaty investors visa
- Family-based immigration
- Fiancé(e) visa (K-1)
- Religious workers visa
- Employment-based immigration
- Diversity visa (DV)
- Returning resident visa (SB-1)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of the United States in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 18 July 2020, at 11:55 AM (EST).