Embassy of the United States in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Embassy of the United States in Tegucigalpa, Honduras located at Avenida La Paz. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United States or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy AddressAvenida La Paz
- +504 2236 9320 / 2238 5114
- +504 2236 9037
- [email protected], [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of the United States in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issues first time passports
- Renews expired passports
- Amends passports to show change of name; validity, or to correct errors
- Selective Service Registration: American citizen males between the ages of 18-25. Register on-line at www.sss.gov
- Renunciation of U.S. nationality
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA)
- Emergency help for U.S. Citizens traveling abroad
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel United States without a visa. The most common types of United States visas are the following.
- Business/Tourist visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Exchange visitor visa
- Transit/Ship crew visa
- Religious worker visa
- Domestic employee visa
- Journalist and media visa
- Treaty traders and treaty investors visa
- Family-based immigration
- Fiancé(e) visa (K-1)
- Religious workers visa
- Employment-based immigration
- Diversity visa (DV)
- Returning resident visa (SB-1)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of the United States in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 20 November 2021, at 08:33 AM (EST).