Embassy of the United States in Tel Aviv, Israel
Embassy of the United States in Tel Aviv, Israel located at 71 HaYarkon Street. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United States or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy Address71 HaYarkon Street
6343229 Tel Aviv
- U.S. Commercial section: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Immigrant U.S. Visas: email@example.com
U.S. Immigrant Visas: JerusalemIV@state.gov
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Besides Embassy of the United States in Tel Aviv, Israel United States also has 2 representations in the following cities of Israel:
Diplomatic missions of United States in neighbouring countries of Israel:
- Kabul, Afghanistan(Embassy)
- Manama, Bahrain(Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait(Embassy)
- Antelias, Lebanon(Embassy)
- Muscat, Oman(Embassy)
- Doha, Qatar(Embassy)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia(Embassy)
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia(Consulate General)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia(Consulate General)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates(Embassy)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates(Consulate General)
- Sana'a, Yemen(Embassy)
- Baghdad, Iraq(Embassy)
Most common services American diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
There are two main categories of U.S. visas: 1. Nonimmigrant visas 2. Immigrant visas. Non-immigrant visa application from DS-160, available at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv. Learn about getting a U.S. Visa.
Applying for a new passport, renewing a passport, emergency passports, adding pages, etc. Application for U.S. passport.
Emergencies (U.S. citizens)
Arrest, missing persons, medical emergencies, death, sending money to a friend or relative, etc. Register your trip at Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
Registering the birth of a U.S. citizen abroad, voting services, U. S. Taxes, etc.
Notary and affidavits
Affidavits, income affidavit, power of attorney, acknowledgement of signature, etc.
Safety & Travel information
Learn about your destination or get latest warnings and advisories.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above. You may contact the office of overseas citizen services for more details.