Consulate General of Armenia in Marseille, France
Consulate General of Armenia in Marseille, France located at 15 Avenue Fréderic Mistral. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, visa types, consular jurisdiction, and head of mission (HOM).
Address15 Avenue Fréderic Mistral
- +33 4 95 09 42 80, +33 4 95 09 42 85
- +33 4 91 01 85 75
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Provence-Alps-Cote d'Azur, Languedoc-Roussillon, Midi-Pyrénées and Corsica
Head of Mission
Vartan Sirmakes, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Armenia without a visa. The most common types of Armenia visas are the following.
- Visitor visa
- Official visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Transit visa
Besides Consulate General of Armenia in Marseille, France Armenia also has 2 representations in the following cities of France:
Diplomatic missions of Armenia in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Karlsruhe, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Bertrange, Luxembourg (Honorary consul)
- Baarn, Netherlands (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Armenia in Marseille, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 October 2021, at 07:28 AM (EST).