High Commission of Australia in Valletta, Malta
High Commission of Australia in Valletta, Malta, located at Ta' Xbiex Terrace. View a location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Australia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the High Commission of Australia in Valletta, Malta.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
Head of Mission
Ms Jenny Cartmill, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Australia without a visa. The most common types of Australia visas are the following.
- Visitor visas
- Studying and training visas
- Family and partner visas
- Working and skilled visas
- Refugee and humanitarian visas
Diplomatic missions of Australia in neighbouring countries/regions of Malta:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (Honorary consul)
- Zagreb, Croatia (Embassy)
- Nicosia, Cyprus (High Commission)
- Athens, Greece (Embassy)
- Holy See (Vatican City) (Embassy)
- Rome, Italy (Embassy)
- Milan, Italy (Consulate General)
- Skopje, North Macedonia (Honorary consul)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Embassy)
- Bucharest, Romania (Honorary consul)
- Belgrade, Serbia (Embassy)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (Honorary consul)
- Madrid, Spain (Embassy)
- Barcelona, Spain (Honorary consul)
- Ankara, Turkey (Embassy)
- Istanbul, Turkey (Consulate General)
- Çanakkale, Turkey (Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 16 November 2021 at 08:24 AM (EST).