High Commission of Australia in Honiara, Solomon Islands
High Commission of Australia in Honiara, Solomon Islands located at Cnr Hibiscus Ave & Mud Alley. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of Australia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
High Commission AddressCnr Hibiscus Ave & Mud Alley
PO Box 589
- +677 21 561
- +677 23 691
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 4:30 am - 4:30 pm
Head of Mission
Roderick Brazier, High Commissioner
Most common services Australian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Travel Advice for Australians
For latest travel updates and consular assistance service visit Smartraveller.
Elections and Overseas Voting
For more information please visit the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) website - How to vote while overseas.
Diplomatic missions of Australia in neighbouring countries of Solomon Islands:
- Suva, Fiji(High Commission)
- Tarawa, Kiribati(High Commission)
- Pohnpei, Micronesia(Embassy)
- Aiwo, Nauru(High Commission)
- Auckland, New Zealand(Consulate General)
- Wellington, New Zealand(High Commission)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea(High Commission)
- Lae, Papua New Guinea(Consulate)
- Apia, Samoa(High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga(High Commission)
- Port Vila, Vanuatu(High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 03 March 2019, at 02:22 PM (EST).