Honorary Consulate of Austria in Banjul, Gambia
Honorary Consulate of Austria in Banjul, Gambia located at Kololi-Berthil Harding Highway. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressKololi-Berthil Harding Highway
- +220 446 53 62, +220 776 44 55 (Mobile)
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Josef Kittl, Honorary Consul
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries/regions of Gambia:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Kaduna, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Representative Office)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Honorary consul)
- Niamey, Niger (Honorary consul)
- Lomé, Togo (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Honorary Consulate of Austria in Banjul, Gambia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 06 June 2021, at 02:21 PM (EST).