Honorary Consulate of Austria in Cebu City, Philippines
Honorary Consulate of Austria in Cebu City, Philippines located at CRM Building, Escario cor. Molave Street. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
AddressCRM Building, Escario cor. Molave Street
6000 Cebu City
- +63 32 231 06 05, +63 32 412 24 36
- +63 32 231 04 37
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 11:30 am, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Head of Mission
Alegrado Vergara Julie, Honorary Consul
Most common services Austrian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Austrian passport services
Assistance depends upon the nature of the crisis. For more information, you may contact with your nearest Austrian embassy or consulate.
Requesting legal documents
Birth, marriage, death certificates, replacement for a stolen/lost driver's license, etc.
Certification of documents
Agreements, power-of-attorney, etc.
Austrian ID card (Personalausweis)
Austrian certificate of good conduct (Criminal record)
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.
Besides Honorary Consulate of Austria in Cebu City, Philippines Austria also has 2 representations in the following cities of Philippines:
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries of Philippines:
- Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia(Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(Embassy)
- Penang, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Singapore, Singapore(Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Pattaya City, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Bandung, Indonesia(Honorary consul)
- Surabaya, Indonesia(Honorary consul)
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia(Honorary consul)
- Vientiane, Laos(Honorary consul)
- Tawau, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Honorary consul)
- Ko Samui, Suratthani, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 28 February 2019, at 12:29 PM (EST).