Consulate General of Austria in Hong Kong
Consulate General of Austria in Hong Kong located at 2201 Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road, Central. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Address2201 Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road, Central
- +852 2522 80 86
- +852 2521 87 73
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
Karl Ernst, Consul General
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Austria without a visa. The most common types of Austria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa ( to visit friends or family members residing in Austria)
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Media visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries/regions of Hong Kong:
- Beijing, China (Embassy)
- Shanghai, China (Consulate General)
- Guangzhou, China (Consulate General)
- Tokyo, Japan (Embassy)
- Hiroshima, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Nagoya, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Osaka, Japan (Honorary consul)
- Seoul, South Korea (Embassy)
- Busan, South Korea (Honorary consul)
- Taipei, Taiwan (Representative Office)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Austria in Hong Kong. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 October 2020, at 02:44 PM (EST).