Embassy of Austria in Abuja, Nigeria
Embassy of Austria in Abuja, Nigeria located at 9, Usuma Street, Maitama. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Austria or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address9, Usuma Street, Maitama
904101 Abuja FCT
- +234 706 418 3226, +234 9 291 5465
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Austria in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Application for children's passports and emergency passports
Head of Mission
Thomas Schlesinger, MSC, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Austria without a visa. The most common types of Austria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa ( to visit friends or family members residing in Austria)
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Media visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Austria in Abuja, Nigeria Austria also has 1 representation in the following city of Nigeria:
- Kaduna (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries/regions of Nigeria:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Representative Office)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Honorary consul)
- Niamey, Niger (Honorary consul)
- Lomé, Togo (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Austria in Abuja, Nigeria. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 05 December 2021, at 08:25 AM (EST).