Embassy of Austria in Dakar, Senegal
Embassy Address18, Rue Emile Zola
- +221 33 849 40 00
- +221 33 849 43 70
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Austria in Dakar, Senegal at +221 33 849 40 00 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Austria in Dakar, Senegal.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Application for children's passports and emergency passports
Head of Mission
Dr. Gerlinde Paschinger, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Austria without a visa. The most common types of Austria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa ( to visit friends or family members residing in Austria)
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Media visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries/regions of Senegal:
- Cotonou, Benin (Honorary consul)
- Banjul, Gambia (Honorary consul)
- Conakry, Guinea (Honorary consul)
- Abuja, Nigeria (Embassy)
- Kaduna, Nigeria (Honorary consul)
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (Representative Office)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Honorary consul)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Honorary consul)
- Niamey, Niger (Honorary consul)
- Lomé, Togo (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Austria in Dakar, Senegal. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 October 2020, at 03:38 PM (EST).