Embassy of Austria in Havana, Cuba
Embassy of Austria in Havana, Cuba located at Avenida 5ta A No. 6617, esq. a calle 70, Miramar. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Austria or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressAvenida 5ta A No. 6617, esq. a calle 70, Miramar
- +53 7204 28 25
- +53 7204 12 35
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Austria in Havana, Cuba.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Application for children's passports and emergency passports
Head of Mission
Stefan Weidinger, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Austria without a visa. The most common types of Austria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa ( to visit friends or family members residing in Austria)
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Media visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries/regions of Cuba:
- St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda (Honorary consul)
- Nassau, Bahamas (Honorary consul)
- Bridgetown, Barbados (Honorary consul)
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (Honorary consul)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Consulate)
- Port-au-Prince, Haiti (Honorary consul)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (Honorary consul)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Honorary consul)
- Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago (Honorary consul)
- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands (Honorary consul)
- St. George's, Grenada (Honorary consul)
- Castries, St. Lucia (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Austria in Havana, Cuba. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 10 October 2020, at 11:34 AM (EST).