Embassy of Austria in Jakarta, Indonesia
Embassy of Austria in Jakarta, Indonesia located at Jalan Diponegoro 44, Menteng. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Austria or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Embassy AddressJalan Diponegoro 44, Menteng
Jakarta Pusat 10310
- +62 21 23 55 40 05
- +62 21 31 90 48 81
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Help us to improve
Besides Embassy of Austria in Jakarta, Indonesia Austria also has 3 representations in the following cities of Indonesia:
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries of Indonesia:
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(Embassy)
- Penang, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Metro Manila, Philippines(Embassy)
- Cebu City, Philippines(Honorary consul)
- Singapore, Singapore(Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand(Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Phuket, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Pattaya City, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Hanoi, Vietnam(Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos(Honorary consul)
- Tawau, Malaysia(Honorary consul)
- Yangon, Myanmar(Honorary consul)
- Davao City, Philippines(Honorary consul)
- Ko Samui, Suratthani, Thailand(Honorary consul)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam(Honorary consul)
Most common services Austrian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Austrian passport services
Assistance depends upon the nature of the crisis. For more information, you may contact with your nearest Austrian embassy or consulate.
Requesting legal documents
Birth, marriage, death certificates, replacement for a stolen/lost driver's license, etc.
Certification of documents
Agreements, power-of-attorney, etc.
Austrian ID card (Personalausweis)
Austrian certificate of good conduct (Criminal record)
*Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.