Embassy of Austria in Rabat, Morocco
Embassy of Austria in Rabat, Morocco located at 2 Zankat Tiddas. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Austria or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address2 Zankat Tiddas
- (+212) 0537 76 40 03 / 76 16 98
- +212 0537 76 54 25
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Austria in Rabat, Morocco.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
- Application for children's passports and emergency passports
Head of Mission
Klaus Kögeler, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Austria without a visa. The most common types of Austria visas are the following.
- Transit visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa ( to visit friends or family members residing in Austria)
- Business visa
- Official visa
- Media visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Austria in Rabat, Morocco Austria also has 1 representation in the following city of Morocco:
- Marrakech (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Austria in neighbouring countries/regions of Morocco:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Austria in Rabat, Morocco. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 October 2020, at 02:36 PM (EST).