Embassy of Bahrain in Muscat, Oman
Embassy of Bahrain in Muscat, Oman, located at 66 madinat al sultan Qaboos way 3030 shatti al qurum, villa no 2421. View address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address66 madinat al sultan Qaboos way 3030 shatti al qurum, villa no 2421
PO Box 115
- +968 24 605 074 / 24 605 133
- +968 24 605 072
- [email protected]
- Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bahrain in Muscat, Oman.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Replace a lost, stolen, or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Dr. Juma’a Ahmed Al-Ka’abi, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bahrain without a visa. The most common types of Bahrain visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
- Work visa
Diplomatic missions of Bahrain in neighbouring countries/regions of Oman:
- Baghdad, Iraq (Embassy)
- Najaf Old City, Iraq (Consulate General)
- Amman, Jordan (Embassy)
- Kuwait City, Kuwait (Embassy)
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Consulate General)
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Embassy)
- Damascus, Syria (Embassy)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Embassy)
Oman in Bahrain
Oman has representation in the following city:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Report an Error or Update the details of the Embassy of Bahrain in Muscat, Oman.
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 March 2021 at 02:17 PM (EST).