Embassy of Bangladesh in Manila, Philippines
Embassy of Bangladesh in Manila, Philippines located at 2nd Floor, Herco Center, 114 Benavidez Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City - 1229. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bangladesh or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address2nd Floor, Herco Center, 114 Benavidez Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City - 1229
- +63-02- 8817-5001, +63-02- 8817-5010
- +63-02 -816-4941, +63-02 -856-9568
- [email protected]
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Bangladesh in Manila, Philippines.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Attestation of documents
Head of Mission
Asad Alam Siam, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bangladesh without a visa. The most common types of Bangladesh visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Student visa
- Research visa
- Journalist visa
- Investor visa
- Work / Employment visa
- NGO workers’ visa
- Expert visa
- Tablig Jamaat visa
- Government Delegates visa
- Diplomatic/ Other Embassy officials visa
- UN/ International Organizations visa
Types of Bangladeshi passports
There are three types of passports issued by the Government of Bangladesh. 1. Ordinary passport for regular citizens 2. Diplomatic passport are issued to diplomats and high-ranking government officials of Bangladesh 3. Official passport issued to Bangladesh government employees.
What is MRP?
MRP (Machine-readable passport) is a travel document with the data on the identity page encoded in optical character recognition format. Learn more about Bangladeshi Machine Readable passport at - passport.gov.bd.
What is No Visa Required (NVR) Endorsement?
Bangladesh origin foreign citizens (except SAARC countries) and their foreign born family members (spouse and children) are eligible for endorsement of "No Visa Required (NVR) for Travel to Bangladesh" in their foreign passports. NVR allows the holder multiple entries into Bangladesh with unlimited duration of stay within the validity of the passport.
Besides Embassy of Bangladesh in Manila, Philippines Bangladesh also has 1 representation in the following city of Philippines:
- Davao City (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Bangladesh in neighbouring countries/regions of Philippines:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (High Commission)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (High Commission)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (High Commission)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand (Honorary consul)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Sittwe, Myanmar (Consulate)
- Penang, Malaysia (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bangladesh in Manila, Philippines. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 January 2022, at 04:37 AM (EST).