Embassy of Bolivia in London, United Kingdom
Embassy of Bolivia in London, United Kingdom located at 106 Eaton Square, Belgravia. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bolivia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address106 Eaton Square, Belgravia
London SW1W 9AD
- +44 207 235 4248, +44 207 235 2513
- +44 207 235 1286
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Bolivia in London, United Kingdom.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Roberto Calzadilla Sarmiento, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of United Kingdom:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Marseille, France (Honorary consul)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bolivia in London, United Kingdom. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 03 April 2021, at 07:18 AM (EST).