Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France
Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France, located at 12, Avenue Du President Kennedy. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bolivia, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Juan Gonzalo DURAN FLORES, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France Bolivia also has 1 representation in the following city of France:
- Marseille (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021 at 06:27 AM (EST).