Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France
Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France located at 12, Avenue Du President Kennedy. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bolivia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address12, Avenue Du President Kennedy
- (33-1) 4224 9344 / 4527 8435
- (33-1) 4525 8623
- [email protected]
- Every working days: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Juan Gonzalo DURAN FLORES, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bolivia without a visa. The most common types of Bolivia visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Specific purpose visa
- Multiple entry visa
- Student visa
Besides Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France Bolivia also has 1 representation in the following city of France:
- Marseille (Honorary consul)
Diplomatic missions of Bolivia in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- The Hague, Netherlands (Embassy)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Königstein, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Hamburg, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Munich, Germany (Honorary consul)
- Linz, Austria (Consulate)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bolivia in Paris, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 11 March 2021, at 06:27 AM (EST).