Embassy of Brazil in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of Brazil in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at Business Center Marine Plaza 62, Uzeyir Hajibayov Street, 12th floor, Suites 1202/1203. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Brazil, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBusiness Center Marine Plaza 62, Uzeyir Hajibayov Street, 12th floor, Suites 1202/1203
AZ 1000 Baku
- (+994 12) 599 0501 / 02 / 03
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Brazil in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
- Voter registration
- Emergency consular assistance
- Civil registration
Head of Mission
Manuel A. Carlos Montenegro L. da Cruz, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Brazil without a visa. The most common types of Brazil visas are the following.
- VITEM I – Temporary Visa I (research, teaching, or academic extension)
- VITEM II – Temporary Visa II (health care visa)
- VITEM III –Temporary Visa III (humanitarian visa)
- VITEM IV – Temporary Visa IV: (student visa)
- VITEM V – Temporary Visa V (paid work visa)
- VITEM VI – Temporary Visa VI (working-holiday visa)
- VITEM VII – Temporary Visa VII (religious confession)
- VITEM VIII –Temporary Visa VIII (voluntary work visa)
- VITEM IX –Temporary Visa IX (investor visa)
- VITEM X – Temporary Visa X (visa for activities of economic, scientific, technological, etc.)
- VITEM XI – Temporary Visa XI (family reunification visa)
- VITEM XII – Temporary Visa XII (artistic or sports activities visa)
- VITEM XIII – Temporary Visa XIII (temporary visas due to international agreements)
- VITEM XIV – Temporary Visa XIV - (temporary visas due to the Brazilian immigration policy)
- VITEM XV – VICAM (temporary visa for foreign doctors or medical training)
- Diplomatic visa
- Official visa
- Courtesy visa
Brazilian embassies and consulates assist Brazilian citizens in obtaining or renewing their passports. They accept passport applications, collect the necessary documents, and issue new passports or passport renewals.
Notarial and Legalization Services
Brazilian embassies and consulates offer notarial services, including the notarization of documents, authentication of signatures, and legalizations (apostilles) of documents for use in Brazil or in foreign countries.
Brazilian embassies and consulates process visa applications for foreign nationals who wish to visit Brazil for tourism, business, work, study, or other purposes. They provide information on visa requirements, application procedures, and fees.
Diplomatic missions of Brazil in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Lviv, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
- Dnipro, Ukraine (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 24 August 2023 at 07:09 AM (EST).