British Embassy in Abidjan, Ivory Coast
British Embassy in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, located at Quartier Ambassades, Impasse du Belier, Rue A 58. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of United Kingdom, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressQuartier Ambassades, Impasse du Belier, Rue A 58
01 BP 2581
- +225 2244 2669, +44 20 7008 5000
- +225 2248 9548
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm and Friday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the British Embassy in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Notarize certain documents
Head of Mission
Catherine Brooker, Ambassador
Diplomatic missions of United Kingdom in neighbouring countries/regions of Ivory Coast:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Embassy)
- Accra, Ghana (High Commission)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Lagos, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 04 April 2023 at 08:57 AM (EST).