British High Commission in Accra, Ghana
British High Commission in Accra, Ghana, located at Julius Nyerere Link, off Gamel Abdul Nasser Avenue. View a location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of United Kingdom, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressJulius Nyerere Link, off Gamel Abdul Nasser Avenue
PO Box 296
- +233 302 213 200
- +233 30 2213 274
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm and Friday: 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the British High Commission in Accra, Ghana.
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Harriet Thompson, High Commissioner
Diplomatic missions of United Kingdom in neighbouring countries/regions of Ghana:
- Kinshasa, Congo (Democratic Republic) (Embassy)
- Banjul, Gambia (Embassy)
- Conakry, Guinea (Embassy)
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast (Embassy)
- Monrovia, Liberia (Embassy)
- Bamako, Mali (Embassy)
- Nouakchott, Mauritania (Embassy)
- Abuja, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Lagos, Nigeria (High Commission)
- Dakar, Senegal (Embassy)
- Freetown, Sierra Leone (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 03 April 2023 at 11:14 PM (EST).