British High Commission in Honiara, Solomon Islands
British High Commission in Honiara, Solomon Islands located at Tandai Highway, Town Ground, South Pacific. View larger location map, get driving directions to the High Commission of United Kingdom or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission AddressTandai Highway, Town Ground, South Pacific
PO Box 676
- +677 21705
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm and Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at British High Commission in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
Head of Mission
Brian Jones, High Commissioner
Diplomatic missions of United Kingdom in neighbouring countries/regions of Solomon Islands:
- Sydney, Australia (Consulate General)
- Canberra, Australia (High Commission)
- Melbourne, Australia (Consulate General)
- Brisbane, Australia (Consulate General)
- Perth, Australia (Consulate)
- Wellington, New Zealand (High Commission)
- Auckland, New Zealand (Consulate General)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (High Commission)
- Suva, Fiji (High Commission)
- Nuku'alofa, Tonga (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the British High Commission in Honiara, Solomon Islands. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 25 November 2021, at 08:11 AM (EST).