Embassy of Brunei in Paris, France
Embassy of Brunei in Paris, France located at 7, Rue de Presbourg. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Brunei or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address7, Rue de Presbourg
- +33 1 5364 6760, +33 1 5364 6761
- +33 1 5364 6783, +33 1 5364 6784
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Brunei in Paris, France.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Datin Paduka Malai Hajah Halimah binti Malai Haji Yussof, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Brunei without a visa. The most common types of Brunei visas are the following.
- Short term visit visa
- Short term professional visit visa/pass
- Short term business visit visa/pass
- Student visa/pass
- Diplomatic visa/pass
Diplomatic missions of Brunei in neighbouring countries/regions of France:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Brunei in Paris, France. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 05 August 2021, at 02:26 PM (EST).