Embassy of Bulgaria in Dublin, Ireland
Embassy of Bulgaria in Dublin, Ireland, located at 22 Burlington Road, Ballsbridge. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bulgaria, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address22 Burlington Road, Ballsbridge
Dublin 4, D04 N9C1
- +353 1 660 32 93, +353 1 660 30 22
- +353 1 660 3915
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Dublin, Ireland.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Gergana Karadjova, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bulgaria without a visa. The most common types of Bulgaria visas are the following.
- Visa A (for airport transit)
- Visa C (for a short stay for the purpose of transit or a planned stay)
- Visa D (for a long stay)
Diplomatic missions of Bulgaria in neighbouring countries/regions of Ireland:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Consulate)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bulgaria in Dublin, Ireland. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 December 2021 at 10:30 PM (EST).