Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia
Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia, located at 15 Giorgi Guramishvili Str., Turn I. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bulgaria, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, Facebook page, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address15 Giorgi Guramishvili Str., Turn I
- +995 32 291 01 94, +995 32 291 01 95, +995 32 272 22 63, +995 32 272 22 65, +995 577 58 51 52, Consular cases: +995 577 23 30 30
- [email protected]
Consular section: [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Veselin Vulkanov, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bulgaria without a visa. The most common types of Bulgaria visas are the following.
- Visa A (for airport transit)
- Visa C (for a short stay for the purpose of transit or a planned stay)
- Visa D (for a long stay)
Diplomatic missions of Bulgaria in neighbouring countries/regions of Georgia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Consulate)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 29 November 2023 at 03:07 AM (EST).