Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia
Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia, located at 15, Gorgassali Str., lane. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Bulgaria, or view the information about the address, phone, office hours, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address15, Gorgassali Str., lane
- +995 32 291 01 94, +995 32 291 01 95, +995 32 272 22 63, +995 32 272 22 65
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Legalization of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Bulgaria without a visa. The most common types of Bulgaria visas are the following.
- Visa A (for airport transit)
- Visa C (for a short stay for the purpose of transit or a planned stay)
- Visa D (for a long stay)
Diplomatic missions of Bulgaria in neighbouring countries/regions of Georgia:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Baku, Azerbaijan (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Honorary consul)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Karaganda, Kazakhstan (Honorary consul)
- Riga, Latvia (Honorary consul)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Honorary consul)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Consulate)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Embassy of Bulgaria in Tbilisi, Georgia. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 14 December 2021 at 08:31 AM (EST).