Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam located at No. 41, Phung Khac Khoan. View larger location map, get driving directions or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, visa types.
AddressNo. 41, Phung Khac Khoan
Ho Chi Minh City, S.R.
- +84 8 829 2751
- +84 8 822 2773
- [email protected], [email protected]
Please call Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam at +84 8 829 2751 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Besides Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Cambodia also has 1 representation in the following city of Vietnam:
- Hanoi (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Vietnam:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Sakaeo Province, Thailand (Consulate General)
- Pakse, Laos (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 19 August 2021, at 12:49 PM (EST).