Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, located at No. 41, Phung Khac Khoan. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, consular services, visa list, and more.
AddressNo. 41, Phung Khac Khoan
Ho Chi Minh City, S.R.
- +84 8 829 2751
- +84 8 822 2773
- [email protected], [email protected]
Please call the Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, at +84 8 829 2751 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who holds a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Besides Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Cambodia also has 1 representation in the following city of Vietnam:
- Hanoi (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Vietnam:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Pakse, Laos (Consulate General)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Sakaeo Province, Thailand (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Consulate General of Cambodia in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 19 August 2021 at 12:49 PM (EST).