Consulate General in of Cambodia Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Consulate General in of Cambodia Aranyaprathet, Thailand, located at No. 11/12, Suvanasone Road, Aranyaprathet Commune, Aranyaprathet District. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, consular services, visa list, and more.
AddressNo. 11/12, Suvanasone Road, Aranyaprathet Commune, Aranyaprathet District
Sakaeo Province 27120
- +66 37 230 204
- +66 37 230 203
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who holds a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Besides Consulate General in of Cambodia Aranyaprathet, Thailand Cambodia also has 1 representation in the following city of Thailand:
- Bangkok (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Thailand:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Pakse, Laos (Consulate General)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Yangon, Myanmar (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This is not the official website of the Consulate General in of Cambodia Aranyaprathet, Thailand. All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 19 August 2021 at 07:51 AM (EST).