Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China
Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China located at No 9, Dong Zhi Men Wai Dajie. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Cambodia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types.
Embassy AddressNo 9, Dong Zhi Men Wai Dajie
- +86 10 6532 1889
- +86 10 6532 3507
- [email protected]
Please call Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China at +86 10 6532 1889 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Besides Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China Cambodia also has 5 representations in the following cities of China:
- Guangzhou (Consulate General)
- Shanghai (Consulate General)
- Chongqing (Consulate General)
- Kunming (Consulate General)
- Nanning City (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cambodia in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 15 July 2018, at 08:08 AM (EST).