Embassy of Cambodia in New Delhi, India
Embassy of Cambodia in New Delhi, India located at A-1/309, Safdarjung Enclave. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Cambodia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressA-1/309, Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi 110029
- +91 11 4171 7136 / 11 4171 7143
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cambodia in New Delhi, India.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. Ung Sean, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of India:
- Lahore, Pakistan (Honorary consul)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cambodia in New Delhi, India. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 17 January 2022, at 01:13 PM (EST).