Embassy of Cambodia in Yangon, Myanmar
Embassy of Cambodia in Yangon, Myanmar located at No. 25(3B-4B), New University Avenue Road, Bahan Township. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Cambodia or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressNo. 25(3B-4B), New University Avenue Road, Bahan Township
- +95 1 54 96 09, +95 1 54 09 64
- +95 1 54 14 62
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Cambodia in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Authentication of documents
Head of Mission
Mr. Chhouk Bunna, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to Cambodia without a visa. The most common types of Cambodia visas are the following.
- Tourist visas
- Ordinary visas (E class)
- K-class visa (Cambodian descent who hold a foreign passport)
- B-class visa (for employees of international NGOs)
Diplomatic missions of Cambodia in neighbouring countries/regions of Myanmar:
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (Embassy)
- Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia (Embassy)
- Vientiane, Laos (Embassy)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Embassy)
- Metro Manila, Philippines (Embassy)
- Singapore, Singapore (Embassy)
- Bangkok, Thailand (Embassy)
- Sakaeo Province, Thailand (Consulate General)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (Embassy)
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Consulate General)
- Pakse, Laos (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Cambodia in Yangon, Myanmar. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 03 February 2022, at 01:09 PM (EST).