Consulate of Canada in Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
Consulate of Canada in Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands located at 1st Floor Landmark Square, 64 Earth Close. View address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, official website below.
Consulate Address1st Floor Landmark Square, 64 Earth Close
Seven Mile Beach
- (345) 949-9400
Please call Consulate of Canada in Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands at (345) 949-9400 to find out current hours of operation and other details.
Most common services Canadian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Apply or renew while abroad, report for lost or stolen passport.
Visas and Immigration
Find out if you need a visa.
Emergency Services for Canadian citizens
Arrest and detention, child welfare, abduction and custody issues, death abroad, lost or stolen belongings abroad, hijacking, hostage takings and kidnappings, physical assault, sickness or injury, natural disasters and civil emergencies, etc. For more information please check Emergency assistance.
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries of Cayman Islands:
- Bridgetown, Barbados (High Commission)
- Havana, Cuba (Embassy)
- Varadero, Cuba (Consulate)
- Guardalavaca, Cuba (Consulate)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Embassy)
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (Consulate)
- Port Au Prince, Haiti (Embassy)
- Kingston, Jamaica (High Commission)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (Consulate)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (High Commission)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 31 July 2018, at 07:26 AM (EST).