Embassy of Canada in Beijing, China
Embassy of Canada in Beijing, China located at 19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Canada or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels.
Embassy Address19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District
- +86 (10) 5139 4000
- +86(10) 5139 4449
- [email protected] (Visa and Immigration)
[email protected] (Public Affairs)
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 11:00 am (For passport applications)
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm (For citizenship and notary services)
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Canada in Beijing, China.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Besides Embassy of Canada in Beijing, China Canada also has 3 representations in the following cities of China:
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of China:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Beijing, China. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 June 2020, at 12:11 PM (EST).