Embassy of Canada in Copenhagen, Denmark
Embassy of Canada in Copenhagen, Denmark located at Kristen Bernikowsgade 1. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Canada or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressKristen Bernikowsgade 1
1105 Copenhagen K
- +45 33 48 32 00
- +45 33 48 32 20
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Canada in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance while abroad
Head of Mission
Dave Metcalfe, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of Denmark:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Copenhagen, Denmark. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 June 2020, at 03:06 PM (EST).