Embassy of Canada in Reykjavik, Iceland
Embassy of Canada in Reykjavik, Iceland located at 14 Tungata. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Canada or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address14 Tungata
- +354 575 6500
- +354 575 6501
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The following consular services are offered at Embassy of Canada in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance while abroad
Head of Mission
Anne-Tamara Lorre, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in Reykjavik, Iceland. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 27 June 2020, at 03:30 PM (EST).