Embassy of Canada in San José, Costa Rica
Embassy of Canada in San José, Costa Rica located at Behind the “Contraloría” in the Oficentro Ejecutivo La Sabana Building 5, Third floor. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressBehind the “Contraloría” in the Oficentro Ejecutivo La Sabana Building 5, Third floor
- +506 2242 4400
- +506 2242 4410
- [email protected]
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm, Friday: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of Canada in San José, Costa Rica.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
James K. Hill, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of Canada in San José, Costa Rica. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 26 June 2020, at 02:42 PM (EST).