Embassy of Canada in Santiago, Chile
Embassy of Canada in Santiago, Chile located at Nueva Tajamar 481, Torre Norte, 12th floor, (Edificio World Trade Center), Las Condes. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of Canada or view address, telephone number, fax, email address, hours of operation, social links, official website, head of mission (HOM) below.
Embassy AddressNueva Tajamar 481, Torre Norte, 12th floor, (Edificio World Trade Center), Las Condes
- (56-2) 2652-3800
- (56-2) 2652-3912
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Head of Mission
Patricia Peña, Ambassador
Most common services Canadian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Apply or renew while abroad, report for lost or stolen passport.
Visas and Immigration
Find out if you need a visa.
Emergency Services for Canadian citizens
Arrest and detention, child welfare, abduction and custody issues, death abroad, lost or stolen belongings abroad, hijacking, hostage takings and kidnappings, physical assault, sickness or injury, natural disasters and civil emergencies, etc. For more information please check Emergency assistance.
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries of Chile:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- La Paz, Bolivia (Embassy)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- São Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Porto Alegre, Brazil (Other)
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil (Consulate)
- Bogotá, Colombia (Embassy)
- Cartagena, Colombia (Consulate)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Guayaquil, Ecuador (Consulate)
- Georgetown, Guyana (High Commission)
- Asunción, Paraguay (Consulate)
- Lima, Peru (Embassy)
- Paramaribo, Suriname (Consulate)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 15 May 2019, at 05:30 AM (EST).