High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka
High Commission of Canada in Colombo, Sri Lanka located at 33-A, 5th Lane, Colpetty. View address, telephone numbers, fax, email and hours of operation below.
High Commission Address33-A, 5th Lane, Colpetty
P.O. Box 1006
- +94 11 532 6232
- +94 11 532 6299, +94 11 522 62 96
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Head of Mission
David McKinnon, High Commissioner
Most common services Canadian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
Apply or renew while abroad, report for lost or stolen passport.
Visas and Immigration
Find out if you need a visa.
Emergency Services for Canadian citizens
Arrest and detention, child welfare, abduction and custody issues, death abroad, lost or stolen belongings abroad, hijacking, hostage takings and kidnappings, physical assault, sickness or injury, natural disasters and civil emergencies, etc. For more information please check Emergency assistance.
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries of Sri Lanka:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh(High Commission)
- New Delhi, India(High Commission)
- Mumbai, India(Consulate General)
- Chandigarh, India(Consulate General)
- Chennai, India(Other)
- Kolkata, India(Consulate)
- Bengaluru, India(Consulate General)
- Kathmandu, Nepal(Consulate)
- Islamabad, Pakistan(High Commission)
- Karachi, Pakistan(Consulate)
- Lahore, Pakistan(Consulate)
Help us improve Embassies.info
This page was last edited on 16 May 2019, at 07:34 AM (EST).