High Commission of Canada in Lusaka, Zambia
High Commission of Canada in Lusaka, Zambia located at 5210 Independence Avenue. View address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, social media channels, and head of mission (HOM).
High Commission Address5210 Independence Avenue
PO Box 31313
- +260 211 25 08 33
- +260 211 25 41 76
- [email protected]
Monday to Thursday: 7:45 am - 5:00 pm (Lunch break: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
Friday: 7:45 am - 12:15 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at High Commission of Canada in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Process passport applications
- Process visa applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
- Issuing emergency travel documents
- Registration of marriage, birth, and death
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged passport
- Authentication of documents
- Emergency consular assistance
Head of Mission
Pamela O’Donnell, High Commissioner
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel Canada without a visa. The most common types of Canada visas are the following.
- Tourist visa
- Super visa
- Business visa
- Diplomatic and official visa
- Courtesy visa
- Student visa
- Temporary work visa
- Temporary residence permit
- Working holiday visa
- Permanent Canada visas
Diplomatic missions of Canada in neighbouring countries/regions of Zambia:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the High Commission of Canada in Lusaka, Zambia. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 04 July 2020, at 02:04 PM (EST).