Consulate General of China in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Consulate General of China in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, located at Calle Los Jasmines, No. 511. View a location map, get driving directions or view the information about the address, phone, fax, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
AddressCalle Los Jasmines, No. 511
- +591-3-344 5141, +591-3-344 4109
- +591-3-344 5694
- [email protected]
Please call the Consulate General of China in Santa Cruz, Bolivia, at +591-3-344 5141, +591-3-344 4109 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to China without a visa. The most common types of China visas are the following.
- Crew visa (C)
- Permanent residence visa (D)
- Visit Visa (F)
- Transit visa (G)
- Long-term journalist visa (J1)
- Short-term journalist visa (J2)
- Tourist visa (L)
- Business visa (M)
- Family reunion visa (Q1)
- Family visit visa (Q2)
- Talent visa (R)
- Long-term private visit visa (S1)
- Short-term private visit visa (S2)
- Long-term study visa (X1)
- Short-term study visa (X2)
- Working visa (Z)
Chinese diplomatic missions around the world, including embassies and consulates, provide visa services. These missions handle visa applications for individuals who wish to visit China for various purposes, such as tourism, study, work, business, or other activities.
Chinese embassies and consulates process passport applications and renewals for Chinese citizens and also provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
Chinese diplomatic missions offer consular assistance and protection to Chinese citizens who are traveling or residing abroad. This includes assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, natural disasters, or cases involving Chinese citizens in legal trouble.
Holidays in China
Besides Consulate General of China in Santa Cruz, Bolivia China also has 1 representation in the following city of Bolivia:
- La Paz (Embassy)
Diplomatic missions of China in neighbouring countries/regions of Bolivia:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- São Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Recife, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Santiago, Chile (Embassy)
- Iquique, Chile (Consulate General)
- Bogotá, D.C., Colombia (Embassy)
- Willemstad, Curaçao (Consulate General)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Guayaquil, Ecuador (Consulate General)
- Georgetown, Guyana (Embassy)
- Lima, Peru (Embassy)
- Paramaribo, Suriname (Embassy)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 13 September 2023 at 01:49 AM (EST).