Embassy of China in Baku, Azerbaijan
Embassy of China in Baku, Azerbaijan, located at 67, St. Khagani. View address, phone, fax, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address67, St. Khagani
- Administrative Office: +994 12 498 6257, Protocol Office: +994 12 493 6587, Consular Affairs Offfice: +994 12 493 6129
- +994 12 498 0010
- [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of China in Baku, Azerbaijan, at Administrative Office: +994 12 498 6257, Protocol Office: +994 12 493 6587, Consular Affairs Offfice: +994 12 493 6129 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of China in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to China without a visa. The most common types of China visas are the following.
- Crew visa (C)
- Permanent residence visa (D)
- Visit Visa (F)
- Transit visa (G)
- Long-term journalist visa (J1)
- Short-term journalist visa (J2)
- Tourist visa (L)
- Business visa (M)
- Family reunion visa (Q1)
- Family visit visa (Q2)
- Talent visa (R)
- Long-term private visit visa (S1)
- Short-term private visit visa (S2)
- Long-term study visa (X1)
- Short-term study visa (X2)
- Working visa (Z)
Chinese diplomatic missions around the world, including embassies and consulates, provide visa services. These missions handle visa applications for individuals who wish to visit China for various purposes, such as tourism, study, work, business, or other activities.
Chinese embassies and consulates process passport applications and renewals for Chinese citizens and also provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
Chinese diplomatic missions offer consular assistance and protection to Chinese citizens who are traveling or residing abroad. This includes assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, natural disasters, or cases involving Chinese citizens in legal trouble.
Holidays in China
Diplomatic missions of China in neighbouring countries/regions of Azerbaijan:
- Yerevan, Armenia (Embassy)
- Minsk, Belarus (Embassy)
- Tallinn, Estonia (Embassy)
- Tbilisi, Georgia (Embassy)
- Dublin, Ireland (Embassy)
- Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan (Embassy)
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (Consulate General)
- Riga, Latvia (Embassy)
- Vilnius, Lithuania (Embassy)
- Moscow, Russia (Embassy)
- Khabarovsk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Irkutsk, Russia (Consulate General)
- Yekaterinburg, Russia (Consulate General)
- Kiev, Ukraine (Embassy)
- Odessa, Ukraine (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 09 September 2023 at 10:45 PM (EST).