Embassy of China in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Embassy of China in Colombo, Sri Lanka located at 381-A Bauddhaloka Mawatha. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of China or view address, phone, fax, email, office hours, official website, consular services, visa types, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy Address381-A Bauddhaloka Mawatha
- +94 11 268 8610
- +94 11 267 5101
- [email protected]
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services that are offered at Embassy of China in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Qi Zhenhong, Ambassador
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to China without a visa. The most common types of China visas are the following.
- Crew visa (C)
- Permanent residence visa (D)
- Visit Visa (F)
- Transit visa (G)
- Long-term journalist visa (J1)
- Short-term journalist visa (J2)
- Tourist visa (L)
- Business visa (M)
- Family reunion visa (Q1)
- Family visit visa (Q2)
- Talent visa (R)
- Long-term private visit visa (S1)
- Short-term private visit visa (S2)
- Long-term study visa (X1)
- Short-term study visa (X2)
- Working visa (Z)
Diplomatic missions of China in neighbouring countries/regions of Sri Lanka:
Help us improve Embassies.info
Disclaimer: This is not the official website of the Embassy of China in Colombo, Sri Lanka. This website is presented for information purposes only. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This page was last edited on 05 March 2021, at 08:36 AM (EST).