Embassy of China in La Paz, Bolivia
Embassy of China in La Paz, Bolivia, located at Calle 1, No. 8352, Los Pinos. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of China, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, official website, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressCalle 1, No. 8352, Los Pinos
- +591-2-279 3851, +591-2-279 2902
- +591-2-279 7121
- [email protected]
Consular Section: [email protected]
Please call the Embassy of China in La Paz, Bolivia, at +591-2-279 3851, +591-2-279 2902 to find out the current hours of operation and other details.
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of China in La Paz, Bolivia.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Huang Yazhong, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to China without a visa. The most common types of China visas are the following.
- Crew visa (C)
- Permanent residence visa (D)
- Visit Visa (F)
- Transit visa (G)
- Long-term journalist visa (J1)
- Short-term journalist visa (J2)
- Tourist visa (L)
- Business visa (M)
- Family reunion visa (Q1)
- Family visit visa (Q2)
- Talent visa (R)
- Long-term private visit visa (S1)
- Short-term private visit visa (S2)
- Long-term study visa (X1)
- Short-term study visa (X2)
- Working visa (Z)
Chinese diplomatic missions around the world, including embassies and consulates, provide visa services. These missions handle visa applications for individuals who wish to visit China for various purposes, such as tourism, study, work, business, or other activities.
Chinese embassies and consulates process passport applications and renewals for Chinese citizens and also provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
Chinese diplomatic missions offer consular assistance and protection to Chinese citizens who are traveling or residing abroad. This includes assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, natural disasters, or cases involving Chinese citizens in legal trouble.
Holidays in China
Besides Embassy of China in La Paz, Bolivia China also has 1 representation in the following city of Bolivia:
- Santa Cruz (Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of China in neighbouring countries/regions of Bolivia:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Embassy)
- Brasília - DF, Brazil (Embassy)
- São Paulo, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Recife, Brazil (Consulate General)
- Santiago, Chile (Embassy)
- Iquique, Chile (Consulate General)
- Bogotá, D.C., Colombia (Embassy)
- Willemstad, Curaçao (Consulate General)
- Quito, Ecuador (Embassy)
- Guayaquil, Ecuador (Consulate General)
- Georgetown, Guyana (Embassy)
- Lima, Peru (Embassy)
- Paramaribo, Suriname (Embassy)
- Montevideo, Uruguay (Embassy)
- Caracas, Venezuela (Embassy)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 10 September 2023 at 12:36 AM (EST).