Embassy of China in The Hague, Netherlands
Embassy of China in The Hague, Netherlands, located at Willem Lodewijklaan 10. View a location map, get driving directions to the Embassy of China, or view the information about the address, phone, fax, office hours, official website, Facebook page, Twitter, consular services, visa list, and head of mission (HOM).
Embassy AddressWillem Lodewijklaan 10
2517 JT The Hague
- +31 70 306 5061, +31 (0) 6 820 65084 (Consular and Visa Section)
- +31 70 355 1651
- [email protected]
[email protected] (Consular and Visa Section)
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The following is a brief listing of services offered at the Embassy of China in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Process passport applications
- Notarize certain documents
- Legalization of documents
Head of Mission
Common Visa Types
Citizens of qualified countries may be able to travel to China without a visa. The most common types of China visas are the following.
- Crew visa (C)
- Permanent residence visa (D)
- Visit Visa (F)
- Transit visa (G)
- Long-term journalist visa (J1)
- Short-term journalist visa (J2)
- Tourist visa (L)
- Business visa (M)
- Family reunion visa (Q1)
- Family visit visa (Q2)
- Talent visa (R)
- Long-term private visit visa (S1)
- Short-term private visit visa (S2)
- Long-term study visa (X1)
- Short-term study visa (X2)
- Working visa (Z)
Chinese diplomatic missions around the world, including embassies and consulates, provide visa services. These missions handle visa applications for individuals who wish to visit China for various purposes, such as tourism, study, work, business, or other activities.
Chinese embassies and consulates process passport applications and renewals for Chinese citizens and also provide assistance in case of lost or stolen passports.
Chinese diplomatic missions offer consular assistance and protection to Chinese citizens who are traveling or residing abroad. This includes assistance in emergencies, such as accidents, natural disasters, or cases involving Chinese citizens in legal trouble.
Holidays in China
Diplomatic missions of China in neighbouring countries/regions of Netherlands:
- Vienna, Austria (Embassy)
- Brussels, Belgium (Embassy)
- Paris, France (Embassy)
- Marseille, France (Consulate General)
- Strasbourg, France (Consulate General)
- Lyon, France (Consulate General)
- Berlin, Germany (Embassy)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Consulate General)
- Munich, Germany (Consulate General)
- Hamburg, Germany (Consulate General)
- Düsseldorf, Germany (Consulate General)
- Dommeldange, Luxembourg (Embassy)
- Bern, Switzerland (Embassy)
- Zürich, Switzerland (Consulate General)
- Geneva, Switzerland (Permanent Mission)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom (Consulate General)
- London, United Kingdom (Embassy)
- Manchester, United Kingdom (Consulate General)
- Belfast, United Kingdom (Consulate General)
Help us improve Embassies.info
All materials have been prepared for general information purposes only. The content on this website is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. If you wish to report an issue, please let us know.
This page was last edited on 25 March 2023 at 12:55 PM (EST).