Consulate of Colombia in Bilbao, Spain
Consulate of Colombia in Bilbao, Spain located at Calle Alameda de Urquijo 2, 6ª planta. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Colombia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Consulate AddressCalle Alameda de Urquijo 2, 6ª planta
- +34 944 230 539
- +34 944 230 267
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm (Telephone service: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm and 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm)
Autonomous Community of the Basque Country (Provinces of Álava, Guipúzcoa and Vizcaya), Autonomous Community of La Rioja, Autonomous Community of Cantabria, Autonomous Community of Navarre and Principality of Asturias
Help us to improve
Besides Consulate of Colombia in Bilbao, Spain Colombia also has 6 representations in the following cities of Spain:
- Barcelona(Consulate General)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria(Consulate)
- Palma de Mallorca(Consulate)
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries of Spain:
- Sofia, Bulgaria(Consulate)
- Limassol, Cyprus(Honorary consul)
- Thessaloniki, Greece(Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City)(Embassy)
- Lisbon, Portugal(Embassy)
- Athens, Greece(Consulate)
- Rome, Italy(Embassy)
- Florence, Italy(Consulate)
- Genoa, Italy(Consulate)
- Milan, Italy(Consulate)
- Naples, Italy(Consulate)
- Rome, Italy(Consulate)
- Turin, Italy(Consulate)
- Venice, Italy(Consulate)
- Qormi, Malta(Consulate)
- Chișinău, Moldova(Consulate)
- Porto, Portugal(Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey(Embassy)
- Izmir, Turkey(Consulate)
- Istanbul, Turkey(Consulate)
Most common services Colombian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
The types of visas: Visitor visas, business visa, crew member visa, temporary visa, special temporary visa, resident visa, curtesy visas, etc.
Birth certificate, Colombian minor ID card, Colombian ID card, Military ID.
Apostille, Power of Attorney, and other Notarial Acts
Legalization and signature authentication, General power of attorney, exit permit for minors, public deeds, apostille, etc.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.