Consulate of Colombia in Milan, Italy
Consulate of Colombia in Milan, Italy located at Via Tivoli 3. View larger location map, get driving directions to the Consulate of Colombia or view address, contact information and hours of operation below.
Consulate AddressVia Tivoli 3
- +39 02 7200 3872 / 805 1765 / 869 12133
- +39 02 801 189
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lombardy, Piedmont, Trentino-Alto Adige, Aosta Valley, Liguria, Veneto and San Marino
Besides Consulate of Colombia in Milan, Italy Colombia also has 7 representations in the following cities of Italy:
- Rome(Consulate General)
Diplomatic missions of Colombia in neighbouring countries of Italy:
- Sofia, Bulgaria(Consulate)
- Limassol, Cyprus(Honorary consul)
- Thessaloniki, Greece(Honorary consul)
- Holy See (Vatican City)(Embassy)
- Lisbon, Portugal(Embassy)
- Madrid, Spain(Embassy)
- Barcelona, Spain(Consulate General)
- Bilbao, Spain(Consulate)
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain(Consulate)
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain(Consulate)
- Seville, Spain(Consulate)
- Valencia, Spain(Consulate)
- Athens, Greece(Consulate)
- Qormi, Malta(Consulate)
- Chișinău, Moldova(Consulate)
- Porto, Portugal(Consulate)
- Ankara, Turkey(Embassy)
- Izmir, Turkey(Consulate)
- Istanbul, Turkey(Consulate)
Most common services Colombian diplomatic missions provide are listed below:
The types of visas: Visitor visas, business visa, crew member visa, temporary visa, special temporary visa, resident visa, curtesy visas, etc.
Birth certificate, Colombian minor ID card, Colombian ID card, Military ID.
Apostille, Power of Attorney, and other Notarial Acts
Legalization and signature authentication, General power of attorney, exit permit for minors, public deeds, apostille, etc.
* Some of the embassies or consulates may not provide all the services listed above.